Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blog Update

Hi everyone!!! I am going to start trying to do my blog a little different, hoping that it will keep me more organized and help me blog everyday, or at least 5 days a week!, like I want to!
Mondays will be an update on me and my family and what the week will bring...
Tuesdays will be Tutorial Tuesdays
Wednesdays will be projects that I have completed and want to share!
Thursdays will be reviews and/or sharing something from a fellow bloggers blog (that I love and/or want to try)
Friday will be just a random thought, story, or pictures!!!

Saturday and Sunday will be hit and miss. I always get caught up and busy with my family. I hope to blog during the weekend but don't want to promise anything!

OK stay tuned for my review today!!! It is fabulous and many will want to read up and look into this product more!!
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment