Monday, February 14, 2011

Today is a TUTU kind of day!

I missed everyone and I can't believe that I missed two days on my blog. It was a busy weekend and as much as I love my blog and all my followers it was a much needed weekend!

Saturday my husband and I spent some quality time with our older two kiddos. I took Lauren, my 8 year old, to see the Justin Bieber movie. I would totally reccomend the movie to anyone. It puts a whole new perspective on him and his talent. He is an incredible child and so unbelieveably talented. I will for sure be taking Lauren to the next concert in KC. My husband took Cooper, our 6 year old, and a friend to the World of Wheels Car Show. I think they all had fun. My youngest got to spend the day with GRANDMA!

Saturday was also my husbands birthday and I gave him a very great birthday present. I will have to tell you all about that in a later post!!! Think hard and see if you can guess what it was!

Sunday we just kind of had a lazy day and got everything ready for all our kids V-Day parties at school.

So that brings me to today...
I had a custom order for two tutus. I absolutely love how these turned out and wanted to share them with you!

Here is the two toned purple tutu with Zebra ribbon accents and bow!


Here is the two toned pink tutu with Zebra accents and bow!


Hope you all enjoyed the tutus and missed me as much as I missed you!!!!
Brooke

6 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for following my blog, I'll be following yours too! I'm totally in love with these tutus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me wish I had a little girl to make tutus for :)

    I have been wanting to see that movie...hubs thinks it is kind of stupid...but you have encouraged me...maybe I'll take my baby boy along with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I l.o.v.e those tutu's! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I REALLLLY love what you have done here. I love tutu's!

    FABULOUS job. I am loving those colors!

    Denise
    Extreme Personal Measures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute tutus! I love the zebra accent :)

    PS I nominated you for a bloggy award! Go check it out :) http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/02/versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling tutus! Thanks for following me and the nice comments--I just popped over to your blog and followed you--what cute creations!
    Chiara @ calicoandcupcakes

    ReplyDelete