Friday, February 25, 2011

Princess Tutu Bow Holder

Hi everyone!!!! I want to start out my blog today by asking everyone to take a minute and say a prayer for a very good friend of mine, her kids, and their family. They were in a bad car accident and her children are in the hospital. I do not know details but I can not imagine. I know there can be such power behind prayer and I want sooo much for them to all be ok. Thank you everyone!

Every little girl needs a holder for her bows/head bands and a PRINCESS TUTU bow holder is the most perfect bow holder ever!!

This was my first Princess Tutu Bow Holder so I made it for Bella (my youngest daughter). I chose a pretty fun floral fabric. I picked ribbon, tulle, and a flower that matched and went to town on making my bow holder.

I love how it turned out but here are my tips on what i would do different the nest time I make it (My oldest daughter already requested one too)

*Iron the fabric before using it
*Use more tulle to make it fuller
*Use velcro for the head band holder part (I used magnets, or use stronger magnets and glue)



6 comments:

  1. Such a cute bow holder! Thanks for the blog visit & I've posted about the fabrics :) My prayers to your friend and her children. I can't even imagine what that would be like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I am now following you and must tell you - I LOVE your blog...it's AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your friend and her family are OK, sending lots of love and positive thoughts their way!

    The tutu is very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of wishes for Healing and Strength as your friend's family recovers from this accident.

    Super cute bow holder idea. I had a holder as a kid but forgot about it until you just reminded me with this post. I'm sure my daughter would ADORE one!

    Found your blog via Social Parade, now following!
    ...M... @ RequireLife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am a Spring Fling participant! Following you wherever you are, lol. ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to visit all of the Spring Fling blogs. :) I am your newest follower! Can't wait to see what you will be giving away.

    Anna
    www.askannamoseley.com

    ReplyDelete